Frankfort Preservation Foundation Projects
- Purchase and gift of the memorial clock tower to the Village of Frankfort, Fall 2016. The clock is located at Old Plank Trail on the east side of White Street.First honorees were Paul and Vicki Lambert, who were longtime village residents and community volunteers. They were also instrumental in the development of the Frankfort Preservation Foundation.
- Creation of the Founders Center Sculpture Garden at 140 Oak Street in downtown Frankfort featuring:
- Maggi Lindee’s Garden Gate
- the statue of General Sherman and his horse Sam (Sam retired to a farm in Frankfort)
- the busts of former mayor George C. Sangmeister and his son, Retired Congressman George E. Sangmeister
- the pergola in honor of founder and past president Daniel P. Hattan (2007).
- The Foundation was also involved in establishing the Native American Medicine Wheel
garden on the west side of the property.
- Planting a grove of trees at Commissioners Park on 80th Avenue
- Dedicating the bust of former mayor Glenn Warning at 123 Kansas Street
- Co-hosting the annual Ice Cream Social and PieLympics with FAHS each August, 2004 to present.